seeks proposals for tutorials on all topics of computational
linguistics (CL), natural language processing (NLP) and related fields.
The tutorial should be
of 1.5 hour length. For in-depth tutorials, proposals for
two or more slots can be submitted.
CLT14 particularly welcome tutorials which covers:
- advances in newly emerging areas
- introduction into related fields
which are potentially relevant for the CL/NLP community
of Tutorials should be submitted by electronic mail, in pdf text, to email@example.com.
The subject line should be: "CLT14 Tutorial Proposal". The proposal
- Tutorial Title
- Brief Description of the tutorial contents and
its relevance to the NLP/CL community (not more than 1 page)
- Brief outline of the tutorial structure
showing that the contents will be covered in the allocated time slot
of the potential target
audience for the tutorial,
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers,
and email addresses of the tutorial instructors, including a
one-paragraph statement of their research interests and areas of
- A list of previous venues, if the same or a
similar tutorial has been given elsewhere.
- A description of special requirements for
technical equipment (e.g. internet access).
* shows that the date is changed.
- Submission Deadline: 6th May, 2014*
- Notification Date: 21st May,